Assistant Manager, Manpower Planning & Recruitment
Posting: Head Office
• To manage recruitment activities, including job advertisements, resume screening, interviews and carry out job matching between candidates and requirements.
• To monitor vacancies against the number of approved positions to understand the criticality in staffing levels in the Bank so as to undertake remedial action (i.e. recruitment drive).
• To ensure that Bank's vacancies are filled up promptly via recruitment, internal staff movements or staff promotions
• To establish strong working relationship with internal and external partners i.e. recruitment agencies, advertising agencies and others
• To actively be involved in strategic human resources planning with line managers to meet business and operational needs